201 Broadway N, Fargo, ND 58102
Is there a cost for spectators to attend the Able Games?
- Adults (18+) Daily : $15
- Students & Senior Citizens Daily : $5
- Children 5 and Under : Free
- Adult All Weekend Pass : $25
What should you bring?
- Bring your own lawn chair or blanket to sit on. Due to COVID there will be no bleacher seating at the Plaza.
- An umbrella
- Snacks/Food is allowed
What food will be available at Block 9?
- Food Trucks
- Downtown Fargo has multiple restaurants, bars, and delectable places to find a favorite treat all within walking distance of the Block 9 venue!
Where can you park?
Downtown Fargo offers a number of parking options for Broadway Square guests.
There is street parking all around Broadway Square, although most of the spaces are limited to 90-minute parking Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
There are also a number of parking garages in the immediate surrounding area that are free evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Block 9 Parking Garage
- Roberts Common Parking Garage
- Mercantile Parking Garage
- The Civic Ramp
Downtown Fargo is a must-see when visiting the area! It’s home to the iconic Fargo Theatre along with other downtown attractions, dozens of eateries, and cute and quirky boutiques. This area is the home of the 2021 Inaugural ABLE GAMES! An outdoor competition on the beautiful BLOCK 9 Plaza. Fargo’s downtown area is a preferred destination with a strong sense of place filled with vibrant culture, art, and commerce.
To check out other things to do in downtown Fargo, click Here for more Downtown Fargo Favorites.